Hard Reset HTC U Ultra; Today I also sharing a useful hard reset solution for every HTC U Ultra smartphone user. If you feel uneasy with some critical problem of your phone like hanging, not responding, response but too later, or other problem. Another way, Maybe when you going to make your smartphone root, your phone bricked because you are trying to make this device root via an old app. I know old root app always harmful for a phone. So this problem happened. That case you can’t operate this smartphone as like before. Now it’s fully powered off. In this situation, we feel anxious, but don’t need to anxious. You can free form this problem via simple work. Though, the phone won’t be able to open ever so you can see its recovery mood. Then do a hard reset for getting back the smartphone as like as before. Now see hard reset solution in below.
Hard Reset HTC U Ultra
Note: Hard reset will delete all of valuable data on phone, so need to backup all files in another place such as online host backup service, HDD, MMC card etc. storage.
Read Also: About Data Backup Service
- Tap of HTC U Ultra on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset HTC U Ultra
1. Fist of all turned of your HTC U Ultra
2. Tap the (Vol- and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the HTC U Ultra will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset HTC U Play
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset HTC U Ultra mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.