Hard Reset Lenovo K6 Note; This site always share smartphone problem solution. So that, today I will discuss hard reset solution for Lenovo K6 Note phone. Lenovo K6 Note phone is always nice to use or look. Lenovo K6 Note is one of the best phone I think. You may be face some problem with your dear Lenovo K6 Note phone. This is perfect time to resolve all of the smartphones problem such as pattern lock, hanging problem, auto shut up, unfortunately auto stop apps, not responding app or respond later. In the phone using time we already face these difficulty. Smartphones problem has no end. One ends other starts, but we should always fix all of the problem whenever we want to freely use our smartphone. Here the step by step solution how to release phones problem. You have to take proper action when you see any problem on the phone. You should resolve it as soon as possible. Otherwise, you cannot use the phone as like as before. However, our main topic is free from smartphone problem. In below, I make the full solution in easily for your Lenovo K6 Note smartphone. You have to read the solution mindfully, then you will be able to do hard reset at home easily without any charge or harmful attack.
Hard Reset Lenovo K6 Note
- Tap of Lenovo K6 Note on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Lenovo K6 Note
Steps for Lenovo K6 Note Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your Lenovo K6 Note
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Lenovo K6 Note will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Lenovo K6 Note mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.