Hard Reset Meizu Pro 6 Plus; Hi, guys…I am back again with a hard reset solution for Meizu Pro 6 Plus smartphone. You know we always provide hard reset tips for every smartphone so today’s schedule won’t be changed. Everybody don’t know the reason when will come the perfect time to reset our dear phone. I am here to explain it so you can simply understand it. Let’s go…hard reset is required when some aspect hit your smartphone deeply. You may be confused these aspects are what. Suppose, you are trying to capture a photo that time you may see one error message like your storage is fulfill please change the directory path. It’s one of the major problems some are able to solve this issue but all are not. When the error message come we change the photo directory path like internal storage to external storage. But when phone detected with a virus or has some system corrupt. This change unable to release these problems, so again error notification will come. However, we need to resolve it anyhow. Here is a resolving tips for fix it without any software knowledge, you can perform this work without any cost at home. So friends, let’s see the tutorial in below.
Hard Reset Meizu Pro 6 Plus
Note: Before hard reset please keep your data in a safe place because hard reset will erase all of the data in the phone. so, data backup is important for you. You may be kept data on online storage such as Google Cloud backup service, Mega Cloud Storage, External HDD etc.
- Tap of Meizu Pro 6 Plus on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Meizu Pro 6 Plus
1. Fist of all turned of your Meizu Pro 6 Plus
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Meizu Pro 6 Plus will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset Meizu m5 Note
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Meizu Pro 6 Plus mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.