Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7; I just going to publish hard reset instruction for Samsung Galaxy C7 smartphone. Why is hard reset required? This question is turn over every phone users mind. Okay, read this instruction then you will get your answer. When you face some difficult problem with your device, you have to resolve this issue. When happen some unwanted problem we can’t use a phone properly. We see a heap of an issue like not responsive, hanging too much, not response app, can’t work phones program or show error notice etc. So, we feel angered. In this situation, we have to relax and try to solve this problem. If you ever look these issue in your smartphone you need to do a hard reset. Hard reset is a method which restores all of the settings of your phone, then obviously phone will work again as like before. Before doing hard reset need to backup whole data, a hard reset will erase phones data. So, backup data on a safe place such as online host backup, MMC, HDD etc. storage. Otherwise, whole data will be wiped it cannot be undone.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7
Note: Hard reset will delete all of valuable data on phone, so need to backup all files in another place such as online host backup service, HDD, MMC card etc. storage.
Read Also: About Data Backup Service
- Tap of Samsung Galaxy C7 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7
1. Fist of all turned of your Samsung Galaxy C7
2. Tap the (Vol+, Home Button and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Samsung Galaxy C7 will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7 mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.