Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4; I just want to tell you something important that is hard reset solution for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone. When we have to do a hard reset this post will show this. There is no doubt smartphone is an essential aspect for everyone. We can’t bear our lifetime without a smartphone. In this section, I will share a problems description that is forgotten mobile password or pattern. Nowadays, most of the user-related with this word. Always we try to protect our device so that we use some security like pattern lock, speak password, or other security. Actually, we put this security for preventing from children or other persons. But sometimes we forget the password, we try enough time for unlocking it. That case phone ask you something sensitive question like your name, email, and password etc. If you able to answer all of the questions. Then you can unlock it. However, I seem you don’t know these answer so what to do? Don’t tension android platform has no impossible task, every work can be possible just need to do hard work. If you ever face this situation you should to a hard reset or factory reset. Hard reset-able to fix this problem it restore all of the settings as default. So again, lock option won’t come until you enable it. Okay now follow our hard reset instruction in below.
Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Note: Before hard reset please keep your data in a safe place because hard reset will erase all of the data in the phone. so, data backup is important for you. You may be kept data on online storage such as Google Cloud backup service, Mega Cloud Storage, External HDD etc.
- Tap of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
1. Fist of all turned of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 – MediaTek
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.