Hard Reset ZTE Blade V8 Pro; We are going to publish hard reset solution in this post, you may face some issue in your phone. Some problem happened because of our fault. Smartphone obviously a programming based machine, no doubt. So, we should obey its rules, we can’t do anything as like ourselves. Suppose, we locked phone for preventing from children and others. Unfortunately, if you input a wrong password in enough times or any of people put it. So, a phone will misbehave with you. It will require Google lock and other security question if you able to answer all of the questions luckily you can unlock it without going to any technician. But if you failed to answer, you have no longer access to operating it as like as before. Today, I help you to resolve this problem, need to do a hard reset. It will restore all of the systems of a phone so easily can get back smartphone as like before. Keep in mind, a hard reset will delete all data permanently so keep data in safe place.
Hard Reset ZTE Blade V8 Pro
Note: Hard reset will delete all of valuable data on phone, so need to backup all files in another place such as online host backup service, HDD, MMC card etc. storage.
Read Also: About Data Backup Service
- Tap of ZTE Blade V8 Pro on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset ZTE Blade V8 Pro
1. Fist of all turned of your ZTE Blade V8 Pro
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the ZTE Blade V8 Pro will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset ZTE Blade v8
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset ZTE Blade V8 Pro mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.