Guideline for Hard Reset Google Pixel XL; I am here bringing a best hard reset solution for Google Pixel XL Smartphone. I think you feel freshness because you use the Google Pixel XL Smartphone which has many attractive feature. Imagine, you want to sell the Google Pixel XL phone and wish to buy a new Smartphone. Basically, we who are android phone user want to make our phone all time fresh. In the end when we want to sell an android phone to your neighbor or friends. You can give him like as a new Smartphone. I think you feel confused how to do that. I just tell you the tutorial. Suppose your phone installed a lot of android apps which you install these when you use it. But if you uninstall it in the custom way, it is so difficult or late for performs. I have a solution which helps you to done the work easily in few minutes. If you do a hard reset or factory reset on the phone, your all installed apps will be uninstalled automatically and you would have no data on the phone. So you have no tension right now. I hope this way is really helpful for you and it also saves your time.
Guideline for Hard Reset Google Pixel XL
Notice: Remember that, the hard reset will erase your all data in phone memory and also erase installed apps. You should backup these things. I will suggest you to backup your data in Google cloud backup service; they will give you 15GB free file hosting.
- Tap of Hard Reset Google Pixel XL on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Google Pixel XL
Steps for Hard Reset Google Pixel XL Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Google Pixel XL
2. Tap the (Vol +), Home Button and Power bottom together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Hard Reset Google Pixel XL show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Google Pixel XL mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.