Hard reset Acer Liquid Jade 2 – This is a complete guideline for hard reset Acer Liquid Jade 2 Smartphone. If anyone follow the guideline they can easily make hard reset Acer Smartphone. All kind of network supported Smartphone Acer Liquid Jade 2. The Smartphone come on the mobile market March, 2016 and android version v6.0 Marshmallow operate the smartphone very faster than other android version. We know that; every android operating system required hard reset or factory data reset after a period. There is many reason for hard reset or factory data reset. Like as forget user code, forget google account password, forget pattern lock code, Smartphone not work properly, Hotspot not work properly. If anyone face like as problems with the acer Liquid Jade 2 Smartphone they need to hard reset or factory data reset the Smartphone as soon as possible. The hard reset will erase your Smartphone like as new smartphone come from market. Before make any hard reset or factory data reset user should keep backup data from the Smartphone. I always use Google cloud back service for store my valuable data. If you want to keep backup data online cloud server you also can use the Google cloud service. There Google provide you up to 15GB space free. So, now we can enter our point how to hard reset Acer Liquid Jade 2 Smartphone. Follow the step by step tips for done the work properly.
Soft reset strategy for Acer Liquid Jade 2
- Tap of Acer Liquid Jade 2 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset.
Steps for Hard Reset Acer Liquid Jade 2
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Acer Liquid Jade 2
- Keep the buttons Vol Up , and Vol down.
- Now the Hard Reset Acer Liquid Jade 2 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the CLEN BOOT- Yes.
- Now press Camera key to conform
- Wait few time then factory reset is done
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- The mobile will be restart and work are done.
Before Hard Reset Acer Liquid Jade 2 mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.
The hard reset process has been successfully!