The Google operating systems android runs the Asus Zenfone 2E very well. I like it, and I provide suggestion with others android user for using Asus Zenfone 2E Smartphone. Because the Asus Zenfone 2E has good future with good expression. So, the Asus Zenfone 2E user always gets benefits from the Smartphone. In another hand, the cell-phone has some of bad effect if you lost your pattern lock code, user code and Google account code. How to get remedies from the problem; this is our point. The hard reset or factory data reset can fix the problem easily. My previous post I was talked about the three things of every android Smartphone. Hard Reset, Factory reset, Rooting Systems. So, every android user must need to get some of experience about the three things. Now we are ready to start hard reset or factory data reset Asus Zenfone 2E Smartphone device.
How to Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 2E
- Tap of Asus Zenfone 2E on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on top 10 hard reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset Asus Zenfone 2E
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 2E
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
- Now the Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 2E show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.