Hard Reset Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3s; In this section, you will learn how to do a hard reset Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3s smartphone. Some question pushed our mind why we will do a hard reset that question is normally happen with anybody. Several times, we look some problems with a phone. Phones problem may come from system fault or our own fault. Sometimes, you may see some error notice like low internal memory, unable to install or install error. You know what? Why this error come, might phones cache grow up or unusual app already installed which has some glitz so that phone show you some error notice. Normally, we can solve these issue via doing a simple reboot. Sometimes, a simple reboot is not suitable for these problems so we should go another way. Here I share a description how to solve phones problem in a simple way. Hard reset can solve this problem. But it will erase user data from storage. So, before do a hard reset, should backup data in safe place. Now see the hard reset tips in below.
Hard Reset Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3
Note: Hard reset will delete all of valuable data on phone, so need to backup all files in another place such as online host backup service, HDD, MMC card etc. storage.
Read Also: About Data Backup Service
- Tap of Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3s on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3s
1. Fist of all turned of your Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3s
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3s will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KL
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3s mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.