Hard Reset BLU Energy X2 – We already know that; BLU is a brand new model of android Smartphone. Recent the BLU publish some kind of new Smartphone. The user also like the Smartphone because it is operated by android OS. So, up to bottom, we know about the android OS advantage and disadvantage. Android always user-friendly operating systems, so they get a ton of good reviews from the world. The BLU Energy X2 inside android Operating systems OS 5.1 Lollipop version this is an update version of android. Internal store 8GB and 1GB RAM this is very faster speed smartphone. Today we will provide a complete guideline for hard reset BLU Energy X2 Smartphone. If anyone follow our step by step guideline they can easily make hard reset BLU Energy X2 Smartphone.
Why Hard Reset?
Stop work – Stop work and hanging is the most common problem of any android Smartphone. That we call south up. As like as an android user I face sometimes the problem with my android Smartphone. Sometimes apps stop work without any advance notice. So, if anyone android user faces the problem like as me I suggested them for hard reset the Smartphone within a short time. Keep in mind before making hard reset or factory data reset your android Smartphone backup all valuable data from your smartphone to extremal HDD, MMC, and online Cloud back service.
Hard Reset BLU Energy X2
- Tap on your BLU Energy X2 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset BLU Energy X2 smartphone
How to hard reset BLU Energy X2
1. First of all turned of your BLU Energy X2 smartphone
2. Tap the (Vol +, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear (up to 10 second may will require).
3. After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
4. Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down button.
5. Now the Hard Reset BLU Energy X2 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
6. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
7. Now press power key to conform
8. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Oppo R819
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
You can know more about Root the BLU Energy X2 smartphone.