Hard Reset BLU Vivo 6; Today’s lesson is hard reset guide for the BLU Vivo 6 cell phone. It is not so hard to do a reset but you should know the process. You should choose the tips which you able to understand. Some writer discusses hard reset solution hardly so that all users do not understand their word. Okay, now I will share my experience about hard reset. It will be helpful and decorate with easily. In our daily phone using the time we enter many apps for our need. Sometimes all apps don’t good behavior with yours. Some app like Clash of Clans one moment ago misbehavior with yours. Imagine, it’s not open; you tried again and again but not the response it. In a way, you decided to uninstall it and reinstall again but it is regret that again it shows the unwanted problem. You may reboot your phone for release but you don’t get any response from the Clash of Clans app. I think you are in tension, I suggest you don’t need any tension. Your problem will be resolve but you have to reset the phone. Its need to do, the further way this problem won’t be solved. The hard reset or factory reset is the best way to solve the biggest problem. So, you should reset the phone soon. Otherwise, it may be attacking your phone’s motherboard. I seem, you don’t want it. Our hard resetting way is in the below. You can do that easily.
- Tap on your BLU Vivo 6 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset BLU Vivo 6 smartphone
How to hard reset BLU Vivo 6
1. First of all turned of your BLU Vivo 6 smartphone
2. Tap the (Vol +, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear (up to 10 second may will require).
3. After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
4. Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down button.
5. Now the Hard Reset BLU Vivo 6 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
6. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
7. Now press power key to conform
8. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Oppo R819
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
You can know more about Root Samsung Galaxy J2 smartphone.