Hard Reset & Factory Data Reset HTC Desire 820
How to hard reset htc desire android phone with your own knowledge before buy a new cell phone. I request you to referrer your mobile without any help from mobile shop. You can do it easily just look below. Before hard rest HTC Desire 820 I will explain about it. At present, you know that much explanation in several web sites about the device hare reset or factory hard reset. I want to show defarent explain for hard reset HTC Desire 820. It is transpired from android version OS 4.4.2 kitkat and CPU Quad core 1.5GHz cortex A53. That is good platform in my opinion. You can use the internet in another pc without any USB cable. It has supported WLAN Wifi hotspot otherwise it has supported Radio and GPS. Memory card slot up to 128GB, internal memory card 16GB and RAM 2GB as a result, you can keep a lot of date in the mobile device. Camera features HD video and image recording, HDR. lipo 2600mAh Battery and talk time up to 22 hours. So we can consider about the mobile that is very well for available user. Now we come back our current aim how to hard reset desire 820 dual. When you face trouble for it such as forgot password, pattern lock, phone lock etc. then you should hard reset your handset mobile phone or cell phone. If you follow our statement you can hard reset you htc desires phone.
Now I am going to show hard reset HTC Desire 820 Dual
Its soft reset steps of HTC Desire 820 Dual
- Tap on HTC Desire 820 Dual home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to Hard reset Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet.
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset & Factory Data Reset HTC Desire 820 Dual
- Fist of all turned of your HTC Desire 820 Dual
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol +, Home and Power buttons.
- Now the HTC Desire 820 Dual show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- HTC Desire 820 Dual will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload and backup any online server if you have? Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get solution of your question, Your question is how to hard reset HTC Desire 820 Dual .
Warning: If you hard reset HTC Desire 820 Dual mobile you will loss your all data from mobile phone. So, keep in mind when you want to hard reset any kind of mobile device. Before backup all data from mobile to personal PC or any web server.
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.