To Hard reset or factory reset Samsung galaxy V
The Android OS 4.4.2 kitkat operating system Samsung galaxy V mobile have good features. Before start to discus about the mobile device we should know the mobile good and strong section. Fist of all we can talk about Network. The Samsung galaxy V mobile supported 2G GSM and 3G HSDPA network. The camera 3.15mp primary with flash and Geo tagging option. One more important section is battery. Samsung galaxy V talk time 2G up to 8h and 3G up to 5h music play up to 29h. The data section is very good gprs, edge, HSPA, WLAN> wifi, wifi personal hotspot and Bluetooth.
So, the Samsung galaxy V mobile have good features it’s really right. But before buy the Samsung galaxy V mobile device, you should know how to hard reset or factory reset the mobile. If you buy the mobile device and install your all data MMC card, and other everything. After you will see your mobile device is working slowly. Then what can you do? If forget your pattern lock code or user code? You face any problem with above there have a good solution its mobile hard reset. You can do two type of mobile hard reset or factory reset. Now I talk about mobile soft reset in step 1 and then I will talk about hard reset or factory reset.
Steps of soft reset Samsung galaxy V mobile device.
- Tap on Samsung galaxy V mobile home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset or factory reset Samsung galaxy V.
Steps of hard reset or factory reset Samsung galaxy V.
- Fist of all turned of your Samsung galaxy V.
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol +, Home, and Power buttons.
- Now the Samsung galaxy V show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Samsung galaxy V mobile will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most importent thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload your backup any online server if you have. Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device.