Hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3
How to reset your mobile device, its question is very important for there who used Gigabyte Gsmart mika m3. At this moment, I want to say something about the mobile, as a result you can understand when you including trouble for it. It announced date is October, 2014 and it has released November, 2014. Memory card slot up to 32GB, internal memory card 8GB and RAM 1GB. The mobile has supported dual SIM, mini and micro. Battery Lilon 1900 mAh. People can talk up to 4 hours 30 minute. Android version Os, 4.4.2. When the people use Gigabyte Gsmart mika m3 with troubles then they want to hard reset here mobile device. If you want to hard reset your mobile device you should know how to hard reset Gigabyte Gsmart mika m3. We also prepared to show our answer for your success. So you can see our precious formula step by step.
How to soft reset Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3
- Tap on Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3 mobile home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu, Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to Hard reset Lenovo A916
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset or factory reset Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3
Steps of Hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3
- Fist of all turned of your Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + and Power buttons.
- Now the Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3 mobile will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload your backup any online server if you have. Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get ans-ware of your question, Your question is how to hard reset Gigabyte GSmart Mika M3
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.