Hard reset gionee Ctrl V2; Gionee is a mobile phone manufacture company in china. So in this page, we are ready to serve the solution for such the mobile. On the several time may your gionee mobile would face with a few problems maybe that’s occurred by using as more time. So you need to take the hard reset action to your Gionee android smartphone. Before hard reset the gionee Ctrl V2 smartphone, you should know about the benefit of hard reset as well as why the hard reset is not suitable for your gionee mobile that’s will be required for acquiring knowledge about this. Keep in mind that, you should avoid the misleading work of your gionee mobile because on the running time, your smartphone will be worked slowly for the misleading work. On the other hand if you have forgotten the mobile phone password and the pattern lock code then hard reset will required for your android smartphone. Okay, now you can see the hard reset strategy for the gionee Ctrl V2 smartphone.
Hard Reset Gionee Ctrl V2
- Tap of Hard Reset Gionee Ctrl V2 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Top 10 Hard reset process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Gionee Ctrl V2
Steps for Hard Reset Gionee Ctrl V2 Phone Reset
1. Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Gionee Ctrl V2
2. Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
3. Now the Hard Reset Gionee Ctrl V2 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
Before Hard Reset Gionee Ctrl V2 mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.
The hard reset process has been successfully!