Hard Reset Gionee Elife S Plus
Hard reset gionee elife s plus; we agree to show that how to hard reset or factory data reset the gionee Elife s plus smartphone. Gionee is the largest smartphone manufacture company in Chinese. It is the best android operating systems smartphone even there publishing data on December 2015. At present time of the world android smartphone is the beset smartphone platform that you may know before. So if you are a user of gionee elife s plus smartphone then try protect the smartphone always safe. In this case, we are ready to serve the solution gionee smartphone. You have to autocomplete finish update when your gionee elife s plus smartphone will require the update as soon as. On the other hand, if this smartphone able to show versatile problems as a result, you can’t use as comfortably so you can follow the hard reset process or factory reset process. For doing a different kind of work on your smartphone maybe will affect by a virus and affect some cookies as a result, the smartphone does not work properly. So with using the hard reset, you can get back your gionee elife s plus smartphone as before. Now try to hard reset Gionee elife s plus smartphone successfully also followed by the device hard reset blog.
- Tap on your Gionee Elife S Plus smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Gionee Elife S Plus smartphone
Steps for Hard Reset Gionee Elife S Plus
1. First of all turned of your Gionee Elife S Plus smartphone
2. Tap the (Vol +) and Power bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
3. Now the Hard Reset Gionee Elife S Plus show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
8. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Gionee Elife S Plus mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.