Hard Reset HTC 10 evo; Here has been a clear hard reset solution for your HTC 10 evo Smartphone. The Android platform is the best platform in the world. The Android phone developers invented a lot of nice Smartphone. But regret news is that few moment we have to look some illegal problem in phone. I am going to explain it, you should follow it mindfully. Suppose, a few moments ago you installed Walkman music player. Like as others Smartphone user you want to protect it. Here protect mean though you clear all task, nevertheless, the Walkman app will not be closed. Because all users want to listen to music in the background. But without protecting features turn on you cannot listen to music in the background. If this app unable to protect, you should do a simple reboot. If you try hard but failed, you obligatory do the hard reset. Without hard reset, you cannot free from this problem. But before the hard reset, you should keep data in the safe place like Google cloud backup service, online host, HDD, MMC etc. storage. After had reset successfully, i hope you will be the gain to turn on the Walkman app as like as protect app. Stay with us for knowing more and more.
Hard Reset HTC 10 evo
- Tap of HTC 10 evo on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset HTC 10 evo
Steps for HTC 10 evo Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your HTC 10 evo
2. Tap the (Vol – and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the HTC 10 evo will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset HTC 10 evo mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.