Hard Reset HTC Butterfly 2
Hard reset HTC Butterfly 2; this page will be able to show the result about how to hard reset HTC Butterfly 2 smartphone. However, a user also feel disgusting for several problems with their mobile. In this case, maybe this htc mobile as like them so the device hard reset blog will try to provide the helpful solution for the release of problems. Before factory reset or hard reset, you have to know batter about between the steps. In every page, we have to say that you ought to see the benefit of hard reset as well as the benefit also there have some bad effect that acquired by the hard reset. After known the process, you can hard reset the htc mobile as like yourself. So hard reset can make your mobile how many comfortable and would be usable up to long time. If you’re mobile is showing with the deferent kinds of problems then the hard reset will be required for your smartphone. Okay, now follow the steps and hard reset HTC Butterfly 2 smartphone clearly.
- Tap of HTC Butterfly 2 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on top 10 hard reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset HTC Butterfly 2
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset HTC Butterfly 2
- Keep the buttons Vol – , and Power bottom
- Now the Hard Reset HTC Butterfly 2 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done