Hard Reset HTC Desire – This is a complete guideline for hard reset HTC Desire 530 Smartphone. If you follow the step by step guideline you can do the work very easily. Before going to the Hard Reset or factory data reset tips we should know something about the Smartphone.
Network Technology – The HTC Desire 530 supported GSM, HSPA and LTE with all kind of network. The smartphone is very important for you who like to browse the internet very faster because HTC Desire 530 speed HSPA, LTE up to 150/50Mbps. So, any user can send mail, user Facebook, twitter and etc. very faster than others smartphone.
Memory – The HTC Desire 530 Smartphone has external MMC card slot. There use install up to 200GB memory card. Also, the HTC Desire 530 Smartphone have 16GB internal Memory. So, the user easily uses up to 216GB data store on the Smartphone.
Platform – The android new version of OS Marshmallow included on the Smartphone HTC Desire 530. So, we all know that; the platform is latest on the android smartphone marketplace. Now we can talk about the smartphone is really running faster than others. We are in here how to hard reset HTC Desire 530 Smartphone.
Battery – We know that; Lilon 2200 mAh battery is the top quality of android smartphone battery life. Here the HTC Desire 530 Smartphone has included the removable battery. The step by step guideline provides you imitation for hard reset HTC Desire 530 smartphone.
How To Hard Reset HTC Desire 530
How to hard reset HTC Desire 530
- First of all turned of your HTC Desire 530 smartphone
- Tap the ( Vol -, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset HTC Desire 530 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
- Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
- The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully! Via Device Hard Reset