Hard Reset HTC One X9
Hard reset htc one x9; in this page, we are going to show that how you can hard reset the htc one x9 android smartphone. HTC is the android operating systems smartphone. This is multinational manufacture tablets and Smartphone Company by Taiwan. In this HTC smartphones, popularity has increased smoothly day by day. You also have known that this HTC One x9 is the new android smartphone of 2016 even it will be published on the first January 2016. However, hard reset and factory reset is an easy way to get for the android smartphone. It is handy to work if you just follow some rules of device hard reset blog, it will be cleared by you. At first, recovery option will be required for the HTC one x9 smartphone and after appeared the recovery option will go ahead for the hard reset. If you want to know about the benefit of the hard reset (click here).
Because of hard reset or factory reset HTC One X9
Forget password is the common problems for the android smartphone. Someone wrong password has typed reputedly as a result, a lock has disabled. In this case, they don’t be able to unlock the smartphone again. So if you have same like problems, you can unlock the htc one x9 using the hard reset tips. Sometimes, users would promiscuous to using the smartphone and they got furious when the smartphone show him more problems on the several section. One of the problems is that apps do not work properly so in this case, you should know how you can troubleshoot the problems. Root is the best-related part of the hard reset. If you want to know more about Root then click here.
The htc one x9 was published by the android operating systems (OS) 6.0 with Marshmallow. There has supported HSPA/GSM/LTE network. The display is capacitive touchscreen and their size is 5.5 inches, resolution 1080×1920. Glass is Corning gorilla. Memory storage supported up to 200GB with micro SD, on the other hand, internal memory is 32GB and RAM 3GB. Camera general 13 mega picture autofocus with dual LED and the secondary camera is 5 mega picture. Supported the dual band wireless internet wifi hotspot 802.11 a-b-g-n-ac. The battery is non removal also Lilon 3000 mAh.
- Tap on your HTC One X9 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset HTC One X9 smartphone.
How to hard reset HTC One X9
- First of all turned of your HTC One X9 smartphone
- Tap the (Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset HTC One X9 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Oppo Neo 7
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this HTC One X9 then visit this.