Hard Reset HTC U Play; We love android so that we want to operate it as nicely. Every android user feels comfortable to use this. We see in the marketplace lots of smartphone selling most of these are android phones. Android phones facility increasing day by day that case people attract to purchase it. Okay, that is another point. In this post, I just going to discuss hard reset solution for HTC U Play phone. We find out one more problems in an android phone like HTC U Play. And we decided to solve these problems in a simple way, at first, I will share these problems. Hanging is the most disgusting problem for every android user when happening it, we can’t operate phone in several minutes. Battery backup is another problem it feels angered us because almost every phones battery is not so good or good but some systems error. So battery unable to wake up a long time. Low space is another problem, though you don’t install too many apps ever so it noticed you low space uninstall some apps. Not only has these but also had enough problem which has been solved via hard reset. It is a proper time to fix this problem. So friends, if you ever face this situation just do a hard reset then all of the problems will be finished.
Hard Reset HTC U Play
Note: Hard reset will delete all of valuable data on phone, so need to backup all files in another place such as online host backup service, HDD, MMC card etc. storage.
Read Also: About Data Backup Service
- Tap of HTC U Play on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset HTC U Play
1. Fist of all turned of your HTC U Play
2. Tap the (Vol- and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the HTC U Play will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset HTC 10 evo
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset HTC U Play mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.