Hard Reset Huawei P8 Lite (2017); Today, I am going to explain about hard reset solution for Huawei P8 Lite (2017) smartphone. Every people want to use a smartphone without any problem but sometimes it’s not possible. Phones problem occurred several times, it maybe happen for our fault or program fault but obviously, we need to resolve all of the phones problems another way we don’t use it as like before. Nowadays, the smartphone is so essential thing so we cannot bear our lifetime without a smartphone but when smartphone show us some difficulty. We feel anxious, this situation should be relaxed and try to fix. How can easily solve smartphones problem? We hear some major problem happening with a smartphone user such as hanging, battery life is too low, not responding app or response too later, some error notification show etc. more problem. If we see these, we need to fix, so take a proper action against smartphone. Here we shared these problems solution, just read this solution. It will fix all of your phone’s problems.
Hard Reset Huawei P8 Lite (2017)
Note: Hard reset will delete all of valuable data on phone, so need to backup all files in another place such as online host backup service, HDD, MMC card etc. storage.
Read Also: About Data Backup Service
- Tap of Huawei P8 Lite (2017) on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Huawei P8 Lite (2017)
1. Fist of all turned of your Huawei P8 Lite (2017)
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Huawei P8 Lite (2017) will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset Huawei Honor Magic
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Huawei P8 Lite (2017) mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.