Hard Reset Huawei Watch – This is a complete guideline for Hard Reset Huawei Watch. The Device hard Reset provide you the complete guideline if anyone follow the step by step tutorials guideline they can easily hard reset Huawei Watch. Before going to the hard reset Huawei Watch; we should know something about the Smartwatch. The world large Smartphone operating systems android Wear OS operate the Smart Watch very smoothly and CPU Quad – core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 very strong for the Smart Watch. There is an internal memory on the Smart Watch is 4GB and RAM 512 MB. So, the user is able to backup data up to 4GB. There is a WLAN connection so any user can easily data transfer via the WiFi and browse the internet via the WiFi. Also, there is Bluetooth v4.1, LE option for data transfer with another device.
Today we will learn the tips how to Hard Reset Huawei Watch. If anyone forget Google play store password than hard reset can solve the problem. If anyone face stop work problem with the Smartphone than hard reset can solve the problem. So, follow the step by step tips for hard reset Huawei Watch.
Hard Reset Huawei Watch
How to hard reset Huawei Watch
- First of all turned of your Huawei Watch smartphone
- Tap the (Vol +, Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Huawei Watch show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: Hard Reset Huawei P8 Lite
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully! Via Device Hard Reset