Hard reset Lenovo A1000; in this page, you will be able to hard reset the lenovo A1000 smartphone successfully. The device hard reset blog is ready to serve the solution. Hard reset is easy way to do shortly into the android smartphone. Also its can take few time. Some time, you should resort the caution of hard reset or factory data reset. Keep in mind that in stay condition with recovery option if the smartphone’s power is off, your smartphone will be tossed as very. So try to keep charge above 50% on your lenovo A1000 smartphone. Also without this, you should abidance some rules. However, go ahead and try to hard reset lenovo A1000 android smartphone.
Infrastructure of Lenovo A1000
This smartphone is published by the android operating systems 5.1- Lollipop. The display is TFT capacitive touchscreen 16m color. Multitouch supported up to 5 fingers. Display size has 4 inches. Central process unit (CPU) Octa core 1.5 GHz. So all considered that the lenovo A1000 is the best to use frankly. so try to troubleshot the lenovo A1000 successfully. also I will try with all my significant effort for acquire success of hard reset the lenovo A1000 smartphone.
Hard Reset Lenovo A1000
Soft Reset Lenovo A1000
- Tap on your Lenovo A1000 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Lenovo A1000 smartphone
How to hard reset Lenovo A1000
1. First of all turned of your Lenovo A1000 smartphone
2. Keep and Hold (Vol + and Power) bottom together until vibrate the phone
3. When vibrate the phone release the (Power and Vol +) and Keep the (Vol -) button
4. Now you able to face recovery screen and menu list
4. Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
6. Select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
7. Now press power key to conform
8. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Motorola Moto X Force
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
For better understand you can follow the recommended video below.