Hard reset Lenovo A369i
Today I am going to show how to hard reset Lenovo A369i mobile device. But before start talking about hard reset Lenovo A369i mobile device I want to discus something about the mobile features. The Lenovo A369i is a good and quality mobile it’s really right. Os android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and chipset Mediatek MT6572, CPU Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7. The mobile supported 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
So, Why you need to hard reset Lenovo A369i mobile device? Because some time your will forget your pattern lock code, user code or you want to sell the phone. That why you need to hard reset the mobile. Another thing your Lenovo A369i mobile device is working slowly or virus attacked so, you need to hard reset the mobile device. Today I am going to show two type of factory reset in Lenovo A369i.
Steps of soft reset Lenovo A369i mobile device
- Tap on Lenovo A369i mobile home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to hard reset Samsung mobile device.
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset or factory reset Lenovo A369i .
How to hard reset Lenovo A369i
- Fist of all turned of your Lenovo A369i
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + and Power buttons.
- Now the Lenovo A369i show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Lenovo A369i mobile will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload your backup any online server if you have. Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get ans-ware of your question, Your question is how to hard reset Lenovo A369i
For better understanding you can get help from the video.
Note: Please asked any question about mobile hard reset in Facebook page.