Hard Reset Lenovo A3900 – Before goes to the hard reset steps we need to know something about the Smartphone. Then the hard reset progress will become easier for us. Android OS 4.4.2 KitKat version operate the Smartphone and the Lenovo A3900 available released august 2015. When announced the smartphone as a time the version of OS was updated if the user wants they can install updated version right now. Berceuses the android developer frequently releases the update version. So anyone can update the smartphone via computer or PC. One more think about the Smartphone its supported network technology GSM, HSPA and LTE. This good opportunity for all user who stay where of the world they can easily use the Smartphone. Today we make a step by step tutorials guideline for the Smartphone. How to Hard reset Lenovo A3900.
Why the hard reset is important for the Lenovo A3900 Smartphone?
We all know the think when an android user use the Lenovo A3900 Smartphone so long time the phone will become boring. Start work slowly and show more symptoms of problem. Like as stop work, hanging, forget pattern lock, forget user code, forget Gmail password ETC. If anyone face the problem then as soon as possible they should unlock Lenovo A3900 Smartphone via hard reset. This step by step guideline provide you a complete solution for hard reset Lenovo A3900 Smartphone.
Hard Reset Lenovo A3900
- Tap on your Lenovo A3900 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Lenovo A3900 smartphone
How to hard reset Lenovo A3900
1. First of all turned of your Lenovo A3900 smartphone
2. Tap the (Vol +, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear (up to 10 second may will require).
3. After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
4. Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down button.
5. Now the Hard Reset Lenovo A3900 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
6. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
7. Now press power key to conform
8. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Oppo R819
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
You can know more about Root the Lenovo A3900 smartphone.