Hard reset Lenovo A820
If you want to hard reset Lenovo A820 for yourself. First you must backup your all data from your mobile device to any external MMC Card, Laptop and any others online server. Becouse when you completed hard reset Lenovo A820 mobile you will loss your all data from your mobile device. The Lenovo is brand of high qulity mobile markets on the world. Before start to talking about hard reset Lenovo A820 mobile device I want to discus something about the mobile. At present lenevo mobile is part and parcel in the whole country. It has supported WLAN Wifi 802.11 and hotspot. Memory card slot up to 32GB internal memory card 4GB, RAM 1GB. It has done be Jellybean and android version OS, 4.1.2, battery Lilon 2000 mAh. It has been released year of 2013. So, come to the subject how to hard reset Lenovo A820. If you follow our formula step by step as a result, you can solve your problem successfully.
Steps of Soft reset Lenovo A820
- Tap on Lenovo A820 mobile home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to Hard reset Lenovo A916
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset or factory reset Lenovo A820
Steps of Hard reset Lenovo A820
- Fist of all turned of your Lenovo A820
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + and Power buttons.
- Now the Lenovo A820 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Lenovo A820 mobile will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your mobile device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload your backup any online server if you have. Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your mobile device. So, I hope you already get ans-ware of your question, Your question is how to hard reset Lenovo A820
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.