Hard Reset Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8
How to reset your android mobile device and when you want to reset your Lenovo Golden warrior Note 8. At present mobile phone is much needed for people to use like as cell phone. When the mobile face a huge trouble and you can’t use the cell phone then you wants to hard reset you’re mobile for use your own likely. At this moment if you use the Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8 mobile and you can’t know how to factory reset your mobile then device hard reset show you how to hard reset or factory reset you’re mobile. Before the mobile phone hard reset I want to explain about the mobile a result you can understand what is the benefited of use the mobile and hard reset easily. The mobile has released December 2014 and market was so far until. The mobile has published android version OS 4.4.2 by Kit Kat and CPU Octa core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53. Display resolution 720×1280 pixels. As like me the mobile is so longest because it has size 6.0 inches. Memory card slot microSD up to 32GB internal 8GB and RAM 1GB as a result who use the mobile he can be lode a lot of data in her mobile device. It has supported personal Wifi hotspot that usable for everyone to use internet in your computer or any PC without any USB cable. So we can say the Lenovo Golden warrior Note 8 is usable for everyone.
Before we can understand about the mobile now going to hard reset the lenovo golden warrior note 8. Hard reset is erasing all data form the mobile device. When you forgot password, phone lock, pattern lock and you can’t find others facilities for release the problem then you must hard reset your device. The problem has not been last in mobile. There is lot of problem from mobile in present situation. If you want to release of a problem from the mobile you should be able to see our arrangement step by step for hard reset your cell phone successfully.
Its soft reset steps of Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8
- Tap on Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8 home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
- You maybe like to hard reset LG L60
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8
Hard reset Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8
- Fist of all turned of your Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + , and Power buttons.
- Now the Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Wipe data / factory reset.
5. Now press Vol + key to conform
6. Wait some time and factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8 will be restart and work is done.
The tow type of hard reset and factory reset steps are done. But most important thing is before your hard reset or factory reset your tablet device you should back up your all data from mobile to MMC card or upload and backup any online server if you have? Because after completed hard reset you will loss your all data from your tablet device. So, I hope you already get solution of your question, Your question is how to hard reset Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8
Warning: If you hard reset Lenovo Golden Warrior Note 8 mobile you will loss your all data from tablet. So, keep in mind when you want to hard reset any kind of mobile device. Before backup all data from mobile to personal PC or any web server.
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.