Hard reset Lenovo K4 note; there has difference with hard reset and factory data reset. If you try to reset the smartphone and you had been reset success going from the smartphone setting option and follow erase option, as well as select factory data, reset then tap on the erase all data option. So it is called soft reset or easy reset that can be done using this formula. You know that when this will require for the smartphone? If the smartphone programs are promiscuous and you don’t get the permit to use the smartphone generally, the factory reset process will require resolving the solution.
On the other hand, if you had forgotten the smartphone password and you will not remain the password again and smartphone show you a few unwanted message that is not good for the android smartphone. The smartphone apps are stopped, unfortunately, same this message. You can troubleshoot the problems easily also following the master hard reset solution. So I hope, you had been understood that between the process of resetting the android smartphone. Okay, now we can go ahead for hard reset Lenovo K4 Note smartphone.
Hard Reset Lenovo K4 Note
Specification of Lenovo K4 Note
In this smartphone supported network technology HSPA, GSM and LTE and this is the best networking systems of the user. The Lenovo k4 not smartphone has supported the operating systems (OS) android with 5.1 Lollipop. Inter memory card 16GB, RAM 3GB. The camera is 13 mega picture on another hand secondary 5 mega picture. After all, the Lenovo k4 note smartphone is a good for using for the user. This comment only of me. So you are a user as a result, you may know better than me. Now try to follow our hard reset guideline.
- Tap on your Lenovo K4 Note smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Lenovo K4 Note smartphone
How to hard reset Lenovo K4 Note
1. First of all turned of your Lenovo K4 Note smartphone
2. Tap the (Vol +, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear (up to 10 second may will require).
3. After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
4. Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down button.
5. Now the Hard Reset Lenovo K4 Note show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
6. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
7. Now press power key to conform
8. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Lenovo K4 Note
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If will require than know that how to Root the Lenovo K4 Note smartphone.