Hard Reset Lenovo K900
Hard Reset Lenovo K900, this page will provide you to hard reset o factory reset your mobile also using by best strategy. Cell phone is not a permanent for usable, after using the cell phone, suddenly you may face problem with your mobile, you should receive some strategy abide by this role for keeping survive your mobile phone. However, our current issue is hard reset Lenovo K900 via factory data reset. Hard reset is erase all data from the mobile phone device thereby you have lost your personal data away, try to move from this device to others device such as, online cloud backup, Google drive, hard drive and others suitable device as well as you will success to protect your data. In the below you will see what kind of privilege have into this Lenovo mobile.
Specification of Lenovo K900
The mobile phone is published on January 2013. There have best network technology supported such as HSPA/GSM. The display is IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16m color and supported multitouch with 10 fingers and the display size 5.5 inches. There have best platform android operating systems and version 4.2 with jellybean. The central processing unit (CPU) dual core 2 GHz. The wireless network internet supported wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n thereby you may use as like yourself. Ok the entire specification t has known now going forward with take our formula for hard reset Lenovo K900.
Soft reset formula for Lenovo K900
- Tap of Hard Reset Lenovo K900 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Lenovo K900 Phone Reset
Steps for Hard Reset Lenovo K900 Phone Reset
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Lenovo K900
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
- Now the Hard Reset Lenovo K900 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
- Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- The mobile will be restart and work are done.
(All The work has done)