Hard Reset Lenovo P780
Hard reset Lenovo p780 with abidance our strategy as well as the release from the Lenovo mobile phone problems. After hard reset may be you have finished your current issue with spend your best think. There have a lot of results about hard reset or factory reset as a result, who search in Google with type this title such as what is hard reset? the Google will appear more result in per second so this matter is not a difficult for you. After saw the process you can identify your weak to use a mobile phone. If you using the internet until a long time, your cell phone will be hot and this matter you feeling disgusting, so before buy a mobile you should identify about this specification and up to support operating systems. However in the below also has given the specification. OK try give hard reset in your Lenovo mobile, I hope you will success by using this steps.
Primary – 8MP, 3264 x 2448 PX
Secondary – VGA
Video – Yes
Network – GSM /HSPA 2G bands, 3G bands
Speed – HSPA
GPRS – Yes
EDGE – Yes
In this subject you will know about display and discovery on the mobile. The display is the main sanction of a mobile.
Screen size – 5 inches
Resolution – 720 x 1280 PX
Type – IPS capacities touch screen, 16M
In this privileges you can identify what have the WiFi signal supported. At list, the list of future should be able in a phone.
WLAN – WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n with hotspot
GPS – A-GPS
USB- Micro USB version, 2.0
Bluetooth – version 3.0
Soft reset formula for Lenovo P780
- Tap of Hard Reset Lenovo P780 on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Lenovo P780 Phone Reset
Steps for Hard Reset Lenovo P780 Phone Reset
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Lenovo P780
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
- Now the Hard Reset Lenovo P780 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
Read More: How to hard reset Oppo R819
***Now use your Smartphone like a new Smartphone Now***