Hard Reset LG K8 – The world have many kinds of Smartphone Company’s, the LG is one of them. LG make many different kinds of Smartphone and LG K8 is a new model of Smartphone. The LG K8 Smartphone included Android OS v6.0 Marshmallow. This is the latest android version of an android developer. Here the device hard reset provides you a step by step hard reset solution for LG K8 Smartphone. After buying the LG K8 Smartphone you will face something soft problems with the smartphone like as stop work, hanging, smartphone working slowly, forget the password, forget pattern lock code, forget to google account password. For the problems have only one solution hard reset or factory data reset. Only hard reset is able to release you from the problems.
One more thing when you will go to hard reset or factory data reset LG K8 Smartphone you have a few work. Without done the work you can’t hard reset LG K8 Smartphone. If you make hard reset without backup your valuable data, you will lose the date forever. Here I always use Google cloud backup for keep backup my valuable data from my android Smartphone. After complete the data backup now you are ready to hard reset LG K8 Smartphone.
How to hard reset LG K8
- First of all turned of your LG K8 smartphone
- Tap the ( Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset LG K8 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: Hard Reset LG K10
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully! Via Device Hard Reset