Hard Reset Meizu MX6; In this page, I will show how to do a hard reset of Meizu MX6 Smartphone. When will we do the hard reset of our phone? This questions answer is so difference. Somebody likes to hard reset because of phones problem like freezing, not respond app, hitting problem etc. These problems only resolve via hard reset or factory reset. Other answers; all of us wish to use a new phone so that we decide to sell our old phone. But point is that without hard reset you should not sell it. Because who is bought your phone he can see some data in this phone or phones performance and working issue will see lazy so that buyer won’t agree to buy it. If your main point is selling, do a hard reset to get back the performance of your phone as like as new phone. A mobile phone is programming based machine, we should clean it. Another way anytime can be fulfilled in dust, then the phone will work slowly and show a lot of troubles. The hard reset is the best cleaner for an android phone, I think. This cleaner will remove all problems. Many Android users informed us about various problems. We also said to do the hard reset for the fix any harmful problem. I think this tips really helpful, if you wear this kind of problem, just do the hard reset. Without any charge or computer, you can reset phone easily. Follow our tutorial in below.
Hard Reset Meizu MX6
- Tap on your Meizu MX6 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Meizu MX6 smartphone.
How to hard reset Meizu MX6
- First of all turned of your Meizu MX6 smartphone
- Tap the ( Vol + and Power button ) together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Meizu MX6 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press Power key to confirm
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: Hard Reset One Plus 3T
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this Oppo R9s then visit