Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
Hard reset Samsung galaxy A3 2016; in this page, you would be able to hard reset the Samsung galaxy Galaxy A3 2016 android smartphone. Samsung is the South Korean multinational mobile manufacture company. Now a day the Samsung is so well on the market. A lot of user also used the Samsung smartphone. It has been published by the android operating systems (OS). All the specification and program is easy to understand shortly as a result, the Samsung smartphone priority has increased day by day. There have some reason for hard reset an android smartphone. After the program had promiscuous the smartphone does not work faster so if you need to use the cell phone as faster than before, you have to reset the smartphone However, with an article we have to follow clearly hard reset tips for the Galaxy A3 2016 smartphone. On the other hand someone forget their smartphone password so for unlock the smartphone the hard reset or factory reset maybe required. So for satisfied to use the Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 smartphone, you should take an action to troubleshoot from the mobile.
- Tap on your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 smartphone
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A3 2016
1. First of all turned of your Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 smartphone
2. Tap the (Vol +, Home, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
3. Now the Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Sony Xperia C5 Ultra
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
8. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 smartphone you should backup all data from the mobile to MMC card or others suitable device for backup data.