Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro; It is the learning point of hard reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Smartphone. I just go to do the hard reset of my Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro because of enough problem. I dislike these problems. I want to share my phones problem with you. My Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro phone has a lot of merits but has demerits also stay. This phone sometimes hanging when I am trying to receive a call, overheating problem is heavy, the battery level decreases soon and battery fully charges left 5 hours. I think it is so risky for my phone. If I don’t remove this problem my phone will be dull. So, I make a decision to resolve these problems via hard reset process. I planned that before hard reset I should back up my data because of the factory reset will erase all data. Usually, I backed up data on Google cloud backup service, online host backup service, external HDD, MMC etc. storage. The hard reset always solves all kind of software glitz, dust, and other problem. I also free from Smartphone problems, due to hard reset solution. If anyone looks this difficulty in your phone, request you to do the hard reset for shortly solve problems.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Tap of Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
Steps for Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Phone
1. Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
2. Tap the (Vol +, Home Button and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.