Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
The android OS 4.3 Jelly Bean operates the mobile very joyfully. The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is most useable mobile on the world. I also like the mobile because I was use the mobile around two – three month. It has Lilon 2600mAh battery, the battery provide you backup so long times. The mobile has one more good future it’s supported HTML5 Browser so, if you are interested on internet browsing you can use it joyfully. Okay so now we can start to progress about hard reset Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
You may like to hard reset Samsung Galaxy Win Pro G3812
Hard reset or factory reset Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
1. First you should turned off your device. So, hold the power button until the device will turned off.
2. Open your phone back cover and remove the battery. Wait about 10 sce. Now again put the battery on the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
3. In this point is very important point. To hole home button then volume plus (+) button and power up the phone. After 5-7 sec you will able to see android recovery screen or logo then release the power button and keeping the home and volume plus buttons. Again I show the process via images above “First of all“.
4. At this moment you are able to see android recovery screen displayed in your phone or device with a list of menu item. Like as image below.
5. After done the all step of above now you are able to see android recovery screen displayed a list of menu items. This step warning you if you hard reset or factory reset your phone or android device you will loss your all data from your device. So, don’t worry about this because first of all you already beck-up your all data from your phone to SD card and already remove the SD card from your phone or device. Now press the power button and waiting for your device resting all lock from your phone or device. Now reboot the system or android device. After restarting your device your dives is done the hard reset or factory reset 🙂
Warning: If you hard reset Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 mobile you will loss your all data from mobile phone. So, keep in mind when you want to hard reset any kind of mobile device. Before backup all data from mobile to personal PC or any web server.
Have any question about hard reset or factory reset your mobile device so, please like our Facebook fan page and asked any question. We will try to give you reply ASAP.