Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J1 2016
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy j1 2016; The Samsung galaxy j1 2016 is the newest android smartphone from the year of 2016. It is the largest android smartphone on the different smartphones category. The Samsung already has taken much popularity of the people so with this page, we going to show such android smartphone problems solution. This smartphone name is Samsung galaxy j1 2016. In this section, you will know that how to hard reset Samsung galaxy j1 2016. Before we had given many articles for hard reset, you can visit this as a result, you can acquire knowledge about the previous Samsung hard reset systems. If you want to know that what the benefit of hard reset or factory reset android smartphone so that you have to research to know the advantage of hard reset. A hard reset would be needed to you that when the smartphone password has disabled. It cannot open again so that after erasing the smartphone it will give a chance to open the smartphone. All the work will be done by the device hard reset blog. So try to follow the universal tips for hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1 2016.
- Tap on your Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 smartphone
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1 2016
1. First of all turned of your Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 smartphone
2. Tap the (Vol +, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear (up to 10 second may will require).
3. After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
4. Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down button.
5. Now the Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
6. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -).
7. Now press power key to conform
8. Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 3
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If will require than know that how to Root the Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 smartphone.