How to hard reset Samsung galaxy J1
How to hard reset Samsung galaxy J1? This is the point for the post because the Samsung Galaxy J1 is a new model of Samsung category mobile. Samsung is a brand of mobile, laptop, printer and others device; the Samsung is most common brand on the market right now. If you waste some time on Google for knowing bit more about most popular mobile company of the world. Google show you a result of Samsung; the company has released more and more model of mobile that’s why up to bottom any body can use mobile phone. The medal class person can use mobile phone may be this is bless of Samsung company. Because the Samsung released at list low price to higher class price mobile. The Samsung galaxy J1 is a one kind of higher class price mobile. If you choose low price mobile then you will never meet some future of higher class mobile. Today I want to conversation about how to hard reset Samsung galaxy J1.
Some good future of Samsung galaxy J1:
We should know bit more before buy the Samsung Galaxy J1. After buy the mobile then you should know about how to hard reset Samsung galaxy J1. After buy the mobile then you will face problem with the mobile. So before buy the mobile we should know bit more about it.
- Released: The Samsung galaxy J1 has released January 2015 its most recent you know. So, you should know more about the mobile because the mobile is brand new on Samsung galaxy market.
- Network: The Samsung galaxy J1 supported 2G and 3G network thats are able-able anywhere of the world. Speed really hight speed data net supported mobile is Samsung galaxy J1 there has HSDPA and HSPA.
- Platform: The Samsung galaxy J1 has supported Android OS Kitkat 4.4.4 Vinson of android OS. So, we are able to hard reset Samsung galaxy J1 mobile. Because the Android OS hard reset is very easy for all user everyone know it my post for you who do not have idea how to hard reset android device.
- Wlan: The Samsung galaxy J1 supported hotspot, there has Wifi 802.11 b/g/n wifi Direct.
- Battery: Battery is most important for a mobile device. If you mobile has install low quality of battery then the phone will be damage within short time. The Samsung galaxy J1 has li-lon 1850 mah battery.
Now you should think about the mobile; if you want then you can buy the mobile form online e-shop or you’re nearest Samsung customer care. After you buy the mobile you should know about hard reset or factory reset the mobile. Android OS released update within short time, and if your mobile will be attracted by virus or work slowly then you must be hard reset or factory reset the mobile within short time. I am going to show how to hard reset Samsung galaxy J1.
Step by step tutorials for hard reset Samsung galaxy J1
- First of all turned off your Samsung galaxy J1
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Install the battery again and keep the buttons Vol + and Power buttons around 10 sec.
- Now the Samsung galaxy J1 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Samsung galaxy J1 will be restart and work is done.
Warning: If you hard reset or factory reset mobile device then you will loss all data form your mobile. So, Safe for the losing valuable data your should back up this all before hard reset or factory reset. All work is done! The Samsung galaxy J1 hard reset is done.