Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016); Dear readers… Today we going to publish an important hard reset solution. This solution is for Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) phone. We noticed Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)user face some problem in phone using time. Here we want to discuss this problem and will tell how can free from this difficulty. Obviously, android is most famous operating system and every people try to use it. But some issues makes a user angry. Smartphone problem is not a new word, it happens normally we have to fix it if we want to use phone as like ourselves. Usually, we see an unexpected error notification that is “Unfortunately Google Play Store has been stopped”. Not only this issue but other also some error happened like phone unable to install any apps, it shows apps not installed. Our team tried hard to find out this trouble then we succeeded. It’s a problem of android system, for use a phone in long time some dust stay in phone. Also found other malware virus, which attack smartphone deeply. We have to take proper action in this situation. First try to solve it simple reboot, if problem don’t end now should do a hard reset. After hard reset you won’t see any trouble because hard reset restore all of settings as default. Keep in mind hard reset will erase all data in phone, before hard reset just backup data for get back data in next time. Okay, now follow my hard reset instruction in below.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)
- Tap of Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)
1. Fist of all turned of your Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)
2. Tap the (Vol+, Home Button and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.