Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016); In this section, I will provide something important for every Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) smartphone user. The hard reset guideline is a medicine which can resolve all of the biggest problems of any smartphone. However, you may be faced an illogical problem with your smartphone like settings program unable to obey your order. When you trying to change calls incoming tone, though you changed, even so, the change cannot work properly. Phone always ringing default tone. I think the phone attacked with malware, last month I also face the problem in my smartphone. I am trying my best to solve that but lastly hard reset-able to fix the trouble. After the hard reset, the phone settings changed to default and all the virus removed. Now I can change any ringtone and the work done properly. I think it is the best medicine for an android phone. So friends, if you ever face the situation as like as me, you have to shortly do a hard reset for release all of the problems.
- Tap of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)
Steps for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)
1. Fist of all turned of your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016)
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Home Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.