Hard Reset Sony Xperia U
Hard reset sony Xperia u; In this page, you will acquire knowledge of sony Xperia hard reset or factory reset. For hard reset your cell phone there have some suitable process that the process are helpful for you to troubleshoot your sony mobile easily. You will find the benefit to hard reset your sony mobile because there have more beneficial aspects and top bad effect for the hard reset. You can hard reset sony Xperia u when this Smartphone will appear more problem and you can’t do anything as like yourself. The problem maybe sells the Smartphone or transfer mobile proprietary and forget the cell phone password, pattern lock code etc.
Now you will know about the usable aspects of sony Xperia u smartphone. Supported best network technology. This smartphone announced was February 2012. In this mobile have so many user who’s has been satisfied to use this phone. Central processing unite – dual core 1GHz and cortex A9. Camera resolution 2592×1944 pixels this is LED flash with autofocus. Supported best wireless internet WiFi hotspot 802.11 b/g/n. Okay, now you can go ahead also using the best strategy for hard reset your sony Xperia u.
- Tap of Hard Reset Sony Xperia U on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on top 10 hard reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about how to reset cell phone via hard reset Sony Xperia U
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Sony Xperia U
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
- Now the Hard Reset Sony Xperia U show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
***Use your Smartphone like a new Smartphone Now***