Hard reset Symphony Xplorer W130
It’s the time to learn how to hard reset Symphony Xplorer W130. Now I just show you some future of Symphony Xplorer W130. The Symphony Xplorer W130 has operating system android 4.4.2 kitkat and 5’’ IPS HD display. Camera 8MP and font camera 2MP. 1.3 GHz Quad core processor. RAM 1 GB and ROM 4 GB, Network supported 3G, 2G and GPRS. It’s really low price and qualify mobile device. So, before you buy the mobile device you should know how to hard reset the symphony xplorer W130.
Steps for how to hard reset Symphony Xplorer W130
How to “Hard reset Symphony Xplorer W130” it is a common question. Why you should hard reset or factory reset your android device? Because of some time you will forget the “Symphony Xplorer W130”
1. Patter lock code.
2. Phone lock code.
3. User code.
That’s all are important for your Android diverse. I know about three type of hard reset or factory reset ways. But here I will show you very easy way to hard reset or factory reset your android device. Before start the progress what you need to do?
1. Backup your all data from your phone or android device.
2. Remove your SD card from your phone or android diverse.
When you will hard reset or factory reset your phone or android devise you will loss your all data from your phone or android device. That’s why you should do the two step of above. So please done the two step of above and remove the SD card from your device. Also don’t forget to remove your SIM from your phone or android device. Now you are ready to “hard reset Symphony Xplorer W130″. Its same like as How to hard reset Huawei Honor 4 play
1. First you should turned off your device. So, hold the power button until the device will turned off.
2. Open your phone or device back cover and remove the battery. Wait about 10 sce. Now again put the battery in the device or “Symphony Xplorer W130”
3. In this point is very important point. To hole volume plus (+) button and power up the phone. After 10 sec you will able to see android recovery screen or logo then release the power button and keeping the home and volume plus buttons. Again I show the process via images above “First of all“.
4. At this moment you are able to see android recovery screen displayed in your phone or device with a list of menu item.
5. After done the all step of above now you are able to see android recovery screen displayed a list of menu items. This step warning you if you hard reset or factory reset your phone or android device you will loss your all data from your device. So, don’t worry about this because first of all you already beck-up your all data from your phone to SD card and already remove the SD card from your phone or device.
Now press the power button and waiting for your device resting all lock from your phone or device. Now reboot the system or android device. After restarting your device your dives is done the hard reset or factory reset 🙂
You may find Symphony Xplorer W130 manual for solve the pattern lock problem. But the Symphony Xplorer W130 manual don’t give you good result for solve the problem. Here the device hard reset blog give you free easy step by step solution for hard reset Symphony Xplorer W130. So, I hope you are done all step of above and successfully “Symphony Xplorer W130“. You may like How to Hard reset symphony xplorer w15i.