Hard Reset Tips for Lenovo A6600 Phone; Today I will discuss and write about the hard reset of the Lenovo A6600 cell phone. Before going to the discussed topic I will share some specification of this phone for your knowledge. The Lenovo A6600 is the top phone in the Lenovo brand. Due to enough competition with all mobile brand, this phone released in October 2016. And this short time its popularity grow up day by day. Because of beautiful features like Primary camera 8MP Secondary Camera 2MP, RAM 1GB, Wifi supported etc. opportunity which you like. Ok, now I will go to the point. When we purchase a smartphone we should know about the hard reset guideline of this phone. But we don’t do this. So, we are fall in distress and that is our phone work slowly, response slowly or not responding, Hanging problem, Malware virus in phone memory etc. enough problem. When we fall in this trouble we don’t know what to do. So, we go to the technician for solve these problems. Then the technician does a flash on our phone, then we get rid of these problems. But we can free from these problems in another and that is Hard Reset without PC or technician. Here I will show you step by step guideline for the hard reset of the Lenovo A6600 cell phone. This trick is easy without charge you can do this. I hope you will be the success to solve these problems in easily if you follow the guideline attentively. Okay, Below the tips. Just follow it.
Hard Reset Tips for Lenovo A6600 Phone
Note: After hard reset your all personal will be deleted. So, you should backup your data (Google cloud backup service, HDD, Online host backup service, your personal PC) before make a hard reset.
- Tap on your Lenovo A6600 smartphone’s home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on the factory data reset
- See others Hard reset Process.
After sometimes, the mobile will restart as well as the soft reset will be done. Now I want to show about Hard Reset Lenovo A6600 smartphone.
How to hard reset Lenovo A6600
- First of all turned of your Lenovo A6600 smartphone
- Tap the (Vol -, and Power) bottom together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone than release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Lenovo A6600 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and power button).
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
Read More: How to Hard reset LG X Mach
9. Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
10. The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
If you want to know about android root or how to root this Lenovo K6 then visit this.