Hard Reset Verykool SL6010 Cyprus LTE – Hard Reset is a procuress that erases full data from the Smartphone. If the hard reset erases full data from the smartphone; why we make the hard reset or factory data reset? Any android user doesn’t want to make hard reset or factory data reset. But the sometime user has forgotten password, pattern lock, Google play store password, apps password, gallery password etc. If anyone forget the code they need to hard reset or factory data reset their android Smartphone. Here we will learn how to hard reset Verykool SL6010 Cyprus LTE smartphone.
The Smartphone came on the marketplace on January 2016 and till now the smartphone get many users from the world. Android Lollipop OS v5.1 runs the smartphone very smoothly and sometime user face problem with the smartphone. They can get releases from the problem via hard reset or factory data reset. If anyone follow the step by step guide they can do the work properly without help from mobile repairing center.
Before make the hard reset user should backup the valuable data from the smartphone. After done the work they will lose their data from the smartphone. Now we can start the steps of Hard Reset Verykool SL6010 Cyprus LTE smartphone.
Hard Reset Verykool SL6010 Cyprus LTE
How to hard reset Verykool SL6010 Cyprus LTE
- First of all turned of your Verykool SL6010 Cyprus LTE smartphone
- Tap the ( Vol +, and Power) button together until the recovery option will not appear.
- After vibrate the smartphone then release the power button.
- Move the capture via scrolling with volume up and volume down.
- Now the Hard Reset Verykool SL6010 Cyprus LTE show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (vol+ and vol -)
- Now press power key to conform
- Waiting a few moment then factory reset will be done.
- Again select reboot the mobile and press the power button.
- The mobile will be restart as well as the work would be done.
The hard reset process has been successfully! Via Device Hard Reset