Hard Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus; This is a hard reset tutorial for ZTE Blade A2 Plus smartphone. Here I will share how to solve smartphone lock problem. You know the android phone is a famous phone in the world. So, developers try to keep lots of security in this device like pattern lock, numeric lock, face lock, finger lock etc. These securities always protect us. But you already know that ever action has equal opposite reaction. If we ever face this condition like forgotten pattern lock or numeric password. You have no longer access to operating the smartphone anyhow. But have a solution you have to find out this solution. Here we will share it. Hard reset is the best key to unlock this lock. A hard reset restores all of the settings of a smartphone as default. So, after complete the hard reset work. You can simply enter the program. Here is a point, backup your previous data (if possible) otherwise hard reset will erase all data which cannot be relieved.
Hard Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus
- Tap of ZTE Blade A2 Plus on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus
1. Fist of all turned of your ZTE Blade A2 Plus
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the ZTE Blade A2 Plus will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset ZTE Hawkeye
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset ZTE Blade A2 Plus mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.