Hard Reset ZTE Hawkeye; This is a hard reset solution for ZTE Hawkeye phone. In our site, we always try to provide best hard reset tips for every android user. Here we discuss phones problem and also gives a solution how can relief from these problems. Smartphone problem is so common word for all. Some are soft related and some are hardware. We only problem soft problems solution. A soft problem like hanging problems of a phone, not responding phone or response later, battery life is too short etc. one more problem which always hampers our lifetime and makes us anxious. But no way, programming based machine show us several conditions, but always we take a proper decision against phone. Another way, we cannot operate a smartphone as like before. If any of problem happen to you, you can do a hard reset of factory reset for fix it. A hard reset restores all of the settings as default. So, no doubt phone will free from difficulty.
Hard Reset ZTE Hawkeye
Note: Hard reset will delete all of valuable data on phone, so need to backup all files in another place such as online host backup service, HDD, MMC card etc. storage.
Read Also: About Data Backup Service
- Tap of ZTE Hawkeye on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- See others Hard reset Process.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset ZTE Hawkeye
1. Fist of all turned of your ZTE Hawkeye
2. Tap the (Vol+ and Power Button) together until the recovery option will not open.
3. Now the ZTE Hawkeye will show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
4. Now select the wipe data/factory reset via (Volume down button).
5. Now press (Power) key to confirm
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
Read also: Hard Reset ZTE nubia Z11 mini S
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
The hard reset process has been successfully!
Before Hard Reset ZTE Hawkeye mobile backup all data form mobile to MMC card.