Hard Reset Huawei Honor Bee
Hard Reset Huawei Honor Bee is not a hard work; if you have basic knowledge about android mobile then you do it very easily. I also going to provide a clearer statement below how to Hard Reset Huawei Honor Bee mobile. So, if you don’t have any knowledge about hard reset or factory reset android mobile then you should follow my step by step tips. Huawei Honor is a best brand of Huawei smartphone. And now a time to grow up Huawei Honor mobile phone. We don’t want to lose our valuable time. Now we are going to start the step by step progress for Hard Reset Huawei Honor Bee.
If you like to use your mobile with photography then, before buy any mobile you should know about the mobile camera and resolution.
Primary – 8MP, 3264 x 2448 PX
Secondary – 2MP
Video – 1080p & 30FPS
This is most important to know about your mobile connection Manager. Because you need to know what kind of connectivity communications supported in your mobile.
Network – GSM /HSPA/LTE 2G bands, 3G bands
Speed – HSPA, 42.2/5.50Mbps
GPRS – Yes
EDGE – Yes
In this case I want talk about display and discovery on the mobile. The display is the main sanction of a mobile.
Screen size – 4.5 inches
Resolution – 480 x 800 PX
Type – IPS capacities touch screen, 16M
This is one more important factor for a mobile. At list, the list of future should be able in a phone.
WLAN – WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac with dual band hotspot
GPS – A-GPS
Bluetooth – version 4.1
Soft reset formula for Huawei Honor Bee
- Tap of Hard Reset Huawei Honor Bee on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Huawei Honor Bee Phone Reset
Steps for Hard Reset Huawei Honor Bee Phone Reset
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset lenovo P90
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
- Now the Hard Reset Huawei Honor Bee show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Wait few time then factory reset is done.
7. Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
***Use your Smartphone like a new Smartphone Now***