How to hard reset Lenovo A316I
At present time of the world, most of the people also using the Lenovo mobile such as the mobile is a Lenovo A316I and the cell phone encountered with a lot of programs. Maybe you have attracted some problem with your Lenovo mobile that the cause you don’t go forward as like yourself, so you need to acquire knowledge on how to protect your mobile in this situation. We have a few formulas that are helpful sometimes and protect your Smartphone temporarily from the damage situation. Now your main issue is how to hard reset Lenovo A316I. After hard reset would be removed your personal data so you should take alertness about this. For backup your personal data you can take help from Google as a result, you will found more process to online data backup. If your mobile will appear symptoms of the problem such as password forgot, forgot pattern lock code etc. You can troubleshoot with using this formula. On the other hand, you can see what have the privileges into this mobile.
Primary – 2MP, 1600 x 1200 PX
Secondary – No
Video – Yes
Network – GSM /HSPA 2G bands, 3G bands
Speed – HSPA, 21/5.7Mbps
GPRS – Yes
EDGE – Yes
In this subject you will know about display and discovery on the mobile. The display is the main sanction of a mobile.
Screen size – 4 inches
Resolution – 480 x 800 PX
Type – IPS capacities touch screen, 16M
In this privileges you can identify what have the WiFi signal supported. At list, the list of future should be able in a phone.
WLAN – WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot
GPS – A-GPS
Bluetooth – version 3.0
Soft reset formula for Lenovo A316I
- Tap of Hard Reset Lenovo A316I on home screen.
- Tap the Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap accounts; now see in the list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in the down site of the menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After few minutes, the mobile will be done the soft reset. Now I talk about Hard Reset Lenovo A316I Phone Reset
Steps for Hard Reset Lenovo A316I Phone Reset
- Fist of all turned of your Hard Reset Lenovo A316I
- Keep the buttons Vol + , and Power bottom.
- Now the Hard Reset Lenovo A316I show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the wipe data/factory reset.
5. Now press power key to conform
6. Waiting few time then factory reset is done.
7. Again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
8. The mobile will be restart and work are done.
***Now use your Smartphone like a new Smartphone Now***