Samsung Galaxy S6 Hard Reset
Hard reset your best cell phone for make usable again. With hard reset or factory reset has deleted data from the cell phone device. There have many causes that the cause may attract your cell phone with slowly then the mobile are decreased day bay day. So we will try to give the suggestion for protect your cell phone from the cause. At present time of the world Samsung Galaxy mobile phones are great of the marketplace. The Samsung Galaxy S6 is best cell phone of then others Samsung galaxy mobile so if the mobile will appear many problems you should follow some strategy for remove the problem. May the problems are forgotten password, did not work properly, forgot pattern lock code, and others programs are moved etc. Say with consider the entire think that you should be reset your cell phone on this time. Now I redirected you to get hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6. Hard reset would be removed the mobile data so if you have a lot of personal data into this mobile, you ought to backup data on online. However, before doing the hard reset you can see the Samsung galaxy s6 specification. As a result, you can identify what have the mobile configurations.
If you like to use your mobile with photography then, you should know what is the camera and resolution have into this mobile.
Primary – 16MP, 2988 x 5312 PX
Secondary – 5MP with 1080p&60FPS
Video – 2160&30FPS
This is most important to know about your mobile connection Manager. Because you need to know what kind of connectivity communications supported in your mobile.
Network – GSM /HSPA/ LTE 2G bands, 3G bands
Speed – HSPA, 42/5.7Mbps
GPRS – Yes
EDGE – Yes
In this case I want talk about display and discovery on the mobile. The display is the main sanction of a mobile.
Screen size – 5 .1 inches
Resolution – 1440 x 2500 PX
Type – IPS capacities touch screen, 16M
Protection – Gorilla Glass 4, Conrning
This is one more important factor for a mobile. At list, the list of future should be able in a phone.
WLAN – WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band with hotspot
GPS – A-GPS
Bluetooth – version 4.1
Steps of soft reset Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile device.
- Tap on Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile home screen.
- Tap on Setting; see the list of menu items have accounts section.
- Tap on accounts; now see in list of menu Backup option.
- Now see Backup and reset.
- Tap on Backup and reset menu.
- Now see in down site of menu have Factory data reset.
- Tap on Factory data reset.
After some time the mobile will be done of soft reset. Now I talk about hard reset or factory reset Samsung Galaxy S6.
Steps of Samsung Galaxy S6 hard reset .
- Fist of all turned of your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Remove the battery and wait about 10 sce.
- Put the battery again and keep the buttons Vol +, Home, and Power buttons.
- Now the Samsung Galaxy S6 show you recovery mode and you are able to see a list of menu items.
- Now select the Factory reset and press power button.
- Wait some time and factory reset is done.
- Now again select reboot the mobile and press power button.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 mobile will be restart and work is done.
**** All the work has done. Now the mobile is usable for you****